HEUFT is SYSTEMTECHNIK
Quality, safety and efficiency: this is what matters when filling and packaging beverages, food and pharmaceuticals! The modular solutions from HEUFT SYSTEMTECHNIK GMBH put these key factors into practice simply and effectively. They ensure, during maximum productivity, that only perfect products reach the market.
Unique camera, X-ray and image processing technologies for a precise empty and full container inspection, trend-setting labelling technology and smart tools for container flow optimisation, production data acquisition and performance analysis safeguard product quality and line efficiency sustainably! A consistent modular design principle with a cross-system control unit for the most varied technologies, procedures and modules generates, together with a high component equality, the correct automation solution for every application.
Those who decide in favour of a user-friendly HEUFT system can depend on a high level of operational reliability. Competent support is always guaranteed with the long-term availability of spare parts and the 24/7 on call service.
This concept keeps the globally operating company on a dynamic course of growth. In the meantime the number of employees has long since exceeded the 1,000 mark. Highly efficient systems are manufactured in a production area of over 20,000 square metres for customers all over the world at the headquarters in Burgbrohl. Visitors gain an insight into the wide range of different HEUFT devices in the 700 square metre Customer Center.
The result: more safety, quality and efficiency during the filling and packaging of beverages, food and pharmaceuticals. HEUFT knows how!
The global technology leader
HEUFT sets the standards regarding innovative checking and inspecting technology for the beverage, food and pharmaceutical industries:
- 1978 HEUFT DELTA-FW - the first multi-segment rejection system
- 1982 world's first device for an in-line quality inspeciton with monitor
- 1988 HEUFT SPECTRUM - the first universal platform for modular inspection systems
- 1991 market launch of the first empty bottle inspector for an efficient linear operation
- 1997 HEUFT SPECTRUM TX - the first network-compatible platform for modular inspection systems
- 2002 the introduction of the HEUFT reflexx image processing system sets new detection standards
- 2003 HEUFT eXaminer - unique pulsed X-ray technology for a precise foreign object detection
- 2010 HEUFT reflexx2 - real-time image processing system with specific object classification (teaching in)
- 2011 HEUFT prime - the first self-explanatory device with the audiovisual HEUFT NaVi user guidance
- 2013 HEUFT SPECTRUM II - universal device platform of the new generation
- 2013 the 24/7 on call duty of the service sets new standards regarding technical customer support
- 2014 HEUFT InLine II IXS - the world's first x-ray empty bottle inspector based on HEUFT SPECTRUM II
- 2015 HEUFT eXaminer II XAC - X-ray inspection of filled containers based on HEUFT SPECTRUM II
- 2015 HEUFT squeezer II QS - leakage check based on HEUFT SPECTRUM II