HEUFT showcases innovations for safeguarding product quality
HEUFT SYSTEMTECHNIK GMBH will show highly efficient new and further developments for checking the quality of as well as accurately labelling filled food packaging from 10 March to 13 March at the Anuga FoodTec 2009 exhibition in Cologne, Germany. Visitors to the trade fair will be able to see the precision, with which the control, inspection and labelling solutions exhibited operate, for themselves at Stand D-019 in Hall 07.01.
All the devices which HEUFT will showcase at the Anuga FoodTec 2009 exhibition will be working. Consequently the current increase to their performance regarding detection accuracy, energy efficiency, operating convenience and maintenance can be impressively demonstrated on the spot.
Five technologies for checking the quality of packaging
The following HEUFT solutions for safeguarding product quality can be seen in detail:
- the HEUFT eXaminer R 10 X-ray full container inspection which tracks down even the smallest foreign objects in nontransparent products and containers even more accurately and in doing so manages with a low radiation dose which is unequalled
- the HEUFT pakCheck which identifies carton packages which leak, are incorrectly closed or improperly coded reliably in a single work process without touching them
- the HEUFT squeezer R 10 leakage check which detects leaks in plastic containers by applying a precisely controlled amount of pressure and using a comparative fill measurement and also checks the correct positioning as well as the integrity of the closures
- the compact HEUFT basic R 10 full container check which amongst other things examines the fill level, the closures and the labels of filled packages and rejects faulty containers reliably or distributes them onto two different lanes
- the in-house developed, precise servo technology of the new HEUFT TORNADO flex series which aligns the containers accurately before the labelling process
Modular construction in order to fulfil special requirements
The range of functions of all the systems which HEUFT will present at Stand 019 in Hall 07.01 at the Anuga FoodTec exhibition can be extended as required and be tailor-made exactly to the customer´s special requirements due to their modular construction.
New wrap-around labeller - the HEUFT TORNADO R
A competent team of experts will be pleased to provide you with information about the complete HEUFT range of products. In addition to highly-efficient control and inspection devices it includes amongst other things new developments, which point the way ahead, for the precise application of all types of labels. The best example: the new HEUFT TORNADO R - a high-performance labeller ideally suited for the wrap-around labelling of food packaging.