HEUFT VIRTUAL 2021
Your new digital experience space – 20 to 22 April
Examining new technologies, obtaining expertise, networking and socializing: what is unfortunately impossible physically at the moment you can simply experience virtually at HEUFT. As a true alternative to trade fairs and specialist congresses which have been cancelled due to the pandemic HEUFT VIRTUAL 2021 will create a new digital meeting place for all those who would like to get to know innovative inspection systems and exchange ideas with experts about the possibilities and limits of in-line quality assurance for drinks, food and pharmaceuticals.
The spectrum of the big event which will take place here at heuft.com from 20 to 22 April 2021 ranges from a virtual tour of the HEUFT Customer Center to detailed device presentations, informative expert interviews and talks and live chats with our team to clarify individual questions. The program includes cutting-edge topics such as:
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning
- new possibilities and functions in all-surface empty bottle inspection
- reliable glass-in-glass detection in full containers
- high-speed inspection of empty and filled food and beverage cans
- empty and full vial inspection for safely packaged vaccines
- reliable track & trace
- real-time remote maintenance with live streaming
Experience all this and much more at the HEUFT VIRTUAL 2021. We are already looking forward to your visit to our virtual experience room!